The digital space has made several day to day tasks convenient for people and shopping has undergone a complete transformation. But there have also been incidents where people have had to face difficulties and in some cases bizarre consequences of negligence.
A woman in China was shocked when she found a dead crocodile in a package that was supposed to contain health supplements. While products not looking exactly like they do on a website have been reported, this takes things to another level.
The woman noticed that one of four boxes didn’t look regular as foul smell came from it when she tore it open. On looking further she was stunned to see dead reptiles as she filmed it and posted a video on Chinese social media platform Weibo.
Police investigated the matter further and found that the crocodile was from a breeding farm and even had a QR code tag. Siamese crocodiles are legally bred in China for their meat and leather.
While the package was sent to the wrong address, the company said that the creatures were alive when sent but couldn’t survive the delivery time.