One of life’s biggest mysteries for us humans is, what happens when we die?
On Reddit, people who have been pronounced clinically dead for a period of time describe and share their encounters in the after life.
Their stories varied from feeling a sense of peace to meeting family members. However, one person’s case is a little more shocking and alarming.
Here is what some Reddit users claim to have happened:
1. One individual described encountering a man in long white robes in a place full of peace and love he didn’t want to leave.
4. Mysteriousbaker experienced a feeling of emptiness and then joined a ‘universal consciousness’.
5. Another person revealed their uncle’s experience in the afterlife. He found himself sitting at a picnic table in a park near his childhood home, the only place he has ever been truly happy with someone he knew and loved but could not see who it was.
6. A 60 something woman visited a beautiful and peaceful place as a child. She no longer fears death after the experience.
7. One man said his brother who was clinically dead saw black gates and also heard a voice telling him that it wasn’t his time to die yet.