Accidents happen all the time but it can be excused if it was unintentional with a perfect apology but it is easier to be careful especially when it is a baby. Recently, a mother in Delhi had the most horrific experience after the staff at a day care centre severed her child’s hand due to negligence and her post has now gone viral on Facebook.
According to a media report, the toddler’s mother Bhawna Rastogi has alleged that the staffs in Intellitots Daycare centre at Fortis Memorial Institute was changing the diaper of the nine-month-old when her finger got stuck in the door but the staff without realising shut the door and it ended up severing the ring finger. While the mother asked for the CCTV footage the daycare authorities have said they do not have it because the device was left unplugged during that time.
Unfortunately, the toddler will now have to go through several surgeries that will be carried out over the next six weeks. The Fortis Group has taken the matter seriously and has served a show-cause notice to the vendor and will take the required action.