Cheap VPS & Xen Server

Residential Proxy Network - Hourly & Monthly Packages

Video: Boy who accidentally swallowed a toy, squeaks every time he moves


Video: Boy who accidentally swallowed a toy, squeaks every time he moves
Anthony is currently awaiting surgery for removing the toy

Children swallowing toys or objects can have dangerous consequences, but the condition of a boy who swallowed a toy has baffled everyone, since he squeaks every time he moves.

The boy named Anthony accidentally swallowed a dog’s squeaky toy, and because of this he squeaks every time he breathes, coughs or sits up. Footage of Anthony from the hospital shows this strange condition.

On being asked how he knows he has swallowed a squeaky toy, the boy simply breathes harder and squeaks louder. He is currently awaiting surgery to remove the toy.

Click here to watch the video:

Source

Comments

comments