A video of a freak incident at a party is going viral and it is like nothing you could have expected to happen. The video shows a people having a good time at a party when suddenly the dupatta of a girl catches fire. While many people are too shocked to react, a quick thinking man comes to her rescue.
The video posted by Live Leak shows the man realising it before others around and immediately taking the dupatta off her with his bare hands and dropping it to the floor and stamping it to put the fire off. Family members immediately come to her and hurriedly remove the embers off her hair and console while she broke down.
The alert man thankfully helped get the situation under control and prevent a bigger disaster and people are applauding his effort.