Cheap VPS & Xen Server

Residential Proxy Network - Hourly & Monthly Packages

Video: Dog experiences a ‘high’ after accidentally eating magic mushrooms


Video: Dog experiences a ‘high’ after accidentally eating magic mushrooms
This eight-month-old border collie, called Roxy, had stumbled across some wild shrooms while roaming around her owner’s ranch and decided to tuck in. (Credit: YouTube)

There are many who believe that experiencing something ‘out of this world’ cannot be complete without dabbling into psychotropic drugs or mind-altering substances. However, you might as well be careful having them around pets while you’re at it. This video shows what happens when your dog gets its paws on your precious stash.

This eight-month-old border collie, called Roxy, had stumbled across some wild shrooms while roaming around her owner’s ranch and decided to tuck in. She was later found staggering around with dilated eyes by her owner. Although, Roxy looked like she was ‘enjoying the experience’, she was immediately rushed to the vet.

Fortunately, Roxy fully recovered from the surprising incident and behaved totally normal the following day.

Click on the link below to view the video:

Source

Comments

comments