PHP tutorial for beginners and professionals provides deep knowledge of PHP scripting language. Our PHP tutorial will help you to learn PHP scripting language easily. This PHP tutorial covers all the topics of PHP such as introduction, control statements, functions, array, string, file handling, form handling, regular expression, date and time, object-oriented programming in PHP, math, PHP mysql, PHP with ajax, PHP with jquery and PHP with XML.
What is PHP
- PHP stands for HyperText Preprocessor.
- PHP is an interpreted language, i.e. there is no need for compilation.
- PHP is a server side scripting language.
- PHP is faster than other scripting language e.g. asp and jsp.
In this tutorial, you will get a lot of PHP examples to understand the topic well. The PHP file must be save with .php extension. Let’s see a simple PHP example.
- echo “<h2>Hello by PHP</h2>“;
Hello by PHP
PHP is widely used in web development now a days. Dynamic websites can be easily developed by PHP. But you must have the basic the knowledge of following technologies for web development as well.
- XML and JSON